澳门威尼斯人赌场官网

教育園地

商用英文:演說與報告(3)

闡明會議主要議題(Staring a presentation gracefully)

這時主持人可從獨特的觀點(unusual angle)簡述演講的內容。

o Let’s start by looking at this agreement.

= We are here today to look at this agreement.

(咱們先看這份協議。)

o Why don’t we first go over the contract?

(讓我們先看看這份合約吧。)

o Before I begin, I would just like to mention that our department has achieved our sales quota this month.

(在我開始之前,我想提一下本部門此月已達銷售業績。)

o First I’d like to say a few words about this research proposal.

(首先我想說一下這份研究提案。)

o Today, I shall be dealing with the final arrangement of this joint venture.

= Our main goal today is to deal with the final arrangement of this joint venture.

(今天我將處理這樁合資案的最後協議。)

o I’m here to tell you about the full contents of marketing strategy.

= I have called this meeting in order to tell you about the full contents of marketing strategy.

(在此我要告訴你們有關市場策略的所有內涵。)

o I plan to say a few words about this report.

(我計劃要談一點這份報告。)

o I’m going to talk about the corporate social responsibility today.

(今天我將談論有關企業社會責任的議題。)

o The subject of my talk is the sustainable development of an enterprise.

= The theme of my presentation is the sustainable development of an enterprise.

= The topic of my speech is the sustainable development of an enterprise.

= The field of my lecture is the sustainable development of an enterprise.

(我的演講題目是企業的永續經營。)

o I would like to give you an overview of international business.

(我想讓你們對國際企業有個概括的認識。)

o I’ve divided my talk into three parts.

= My talk will be in three sections.

(我的演講題目將分成三個部份。)

單字解析

agreement (n):協議、同意

New Zealand’s prime minister will sign a groundbreaking free trade agreement with Vietnam.

(紐西蘭總理將與越南簽訂一項開創性自由貿易協定。)

joint venture (ph.):合資企業、創投公司

A joint venture (often abbreviated JV) is an entity formed between two or more parties to undertake economic activity together.

(合資企業(常縮寫成JV)是指由兩個或以上的單位所組成的一個實體,以共同從事經濟活動。)

corporate social responsibility (ph.):企業社會責任

Company should align corporate social responsibility strategy to business objectives.

(公司應該將企業社會責任策略與企業目標相結合。)

talk = presentation = lecture = speech:演講、演說

deal with (ph.) 處理、應付

This little girl has learnt to deal with all kinds of complicated situations.

(這位小女孩已經學會處理各種複雜的情況。)

The article deals with an important concept.

(這篇文章處理一個重要的概念。)

演講時間的說法如下

o My talk will take about twenty minutes.

(我的演講約20分鐘。)

o The presentation will take about two and half hours, but there will be a twenty minute coffee break in the middle.

(我的演講是2個半小時,但中場會有20分鐘的休息時間。)

o We’ll stop for lunch at 12 o’clock.

(演講12點結束,並可用餐。)

摘自五南文化事業機構出版《商用英文:最佳商務往來溝通藝術》

(//www.dajiyuan.com)