讓你大開眼界 美國人如何辨別中國人的88種方法

人氣 3
標籤:

88 Ways to Know If You”re Chinese

美國人辨別中國人的88種方法(中英對照)

1.You look like you are 18.你看起來好像才18歲(東方人普遍看起來年輕,呵呵)

2.You like to eat chicken feet.你喜歡吃雞腳

3.You suck on fish heads and fish fins.你吃魚時會吸魚頭和魚鰭(他們都是直接切掉的)

4.You have a Chinese knick-knack hanging on your rear view mirror.你的車子後視鏡上會吊中國擺設(偶沒有,老爸不讓,說一看就是中國人,俗,鬱悶)

5.You sing karaoke.你唱K(唐人街才有的玩意兒)

6.Your house is covered with tile.你的房子鋪的是瓷磚(老外都是木板)

7.Your kitchen is covered by a sticky film of grease.你的廚房覆蓋著一層厚厚的油脂(愛炒東西的緣故)

8.Your stove is covered with aluminum foil.你的爐子上面有鋁箔

9.You leave the plastic covers on your remote control.你的遙控器外麵包著塑膠(發現真的只有中國人才這樣)

10.You”ve never kissed your mom or dad.你從沒吻過你父母(中國人誰這樣啊)

11.You”ve never hugged your mom or dad.你從沒抱過你父母(幼稚園時算不算?)

12.Your unassisted vision is worse than2 0/500.你的視覺想像力低於20/500(不知啥意思)

13.You wear contacts,to avoid wearing your “coke bottle glasses”.你戴隱形眼鏡,這樣才能避免戴你的”瓶底眼鏡”(怎麼說得中國人好像都近視?偶就不怎麼戴眼鏡,不過也近視兩三百了,呵呵)

14.You”ve worn glasses since you were in fifth grade.你五年級開始就戴眼鏡了.(中國人都是愛學習的好孩子…怎麼又跟眼鏡有關?)

15.Your hair sticks up when you wake up.你睡醒後頭髮會豎起來.

16.You”ll haggle over something that is not negotiable.你會為一些不可質疑的事情辯論.(無理取鬧???)

17.You love to use coupons.你喜歡用折價券.(勤儉節約~~)

18.You drive around looking for the cheapest petrol.你為了最便宜的汽油費不息開著車子到處找.(恩,我爸就這樣)

19.You drive around for hours looking for the best parking space.你開著車子兜圈為了找到最好的停車位.(看來老外真的不太講究這個.)

20.You take showers at night.你晚上洗澡.(許多美國人都是早上洗,不知道為什麼)

21.Youavoid the non-free snacks in hotel rooms.旅店房間裏的非免費食品你都不吃.(那些東西都是over-charged了的,誰那麼笨啊)

22.You don”t mind squeezing 20people into one motel room.你不介意二十個人擠一間汽車旅房.(那也太摳門了吧…)

23.Most girls have more body hair than you,if you are male.如果你是男人,那麼你身上的體毛比大多數女人少.(又不是大猩猩,老子要那麼多體毛幹什麼?)

24.You tap the table when someone pours tea for you.別人為你倒茶你就用手敲一下桌子.(在廣東茶樓尤其如此,不然沒禮貌)

25.You say “Aiya!”and”Wah!”frequently.你經常說”哎(二聲)呀(四聲)”和”哇(四聲)”.(這老外功夫片看多了.)

26.You don”t want to wear your seatbelt because it is uncomfortable.你不喜歡系安全帶因為安全帶讓你感覺不舒服.(暈~~~~~~~~)

27.You love Las Vegas,slot machines,and black jack.你喜歡拉斯維加斯,老虎機和二十一點.(中國人好賭,地球人都知道)

28.You unwrap Christmas gifts very carefully,so you can reuse the paper.你細心地打開你的耶誕節禮物,因為你要留著包裝紙再用.(誰叫偶沒錢啊)

29.You only buy Christmas cards after Christmas,when they are 50%off.你只會在耶誕節後買聖誕卡,因為他們打了五折.(^_^這根本就是在說我,耶誕節卡留著下一年用,省下一筆錢好好吃一頓更划算^_^)

30.You have a vinyl tablecloth on your kitchen table.你的廚房桌子上有一條抹布.(老外只有紙巾)

31.You spit bones and other foods craps on the table.That”s why you need the vinyl tablecloth.你把骨頭和其他雜碎吐在桌子上,所以你必須有抹布.(沒吐在紙巾上的後果,老外真是浪費…)

32.You have stuff in the freezer since the beginning of time.你的電冰箱存著一萬年前的食物.

33.You use the dishwasher as a dish rack.你把洗碗機當碗櫥

34.You have never used your dishwasher.你從來沒用過你的洗碗機.

35.You keep a Thermos of hot water avail able atall times.你有一個熱水瓶裏面永遠裝著熱水.(自來水不是人人都喝得慣的~~~)

36.You eat all meals in the kitchen.你在廚房吃飯.

37.You save grocery bags,tin foil,and tin containers.你把用過的塑膠袋,錫紙和錫盤留著.

38.You have a piano in your living room.你客廳裏有一架鋼琴.(管他會不會彈,看起來倍兒有面子)

39.You pick your teeth at the dinnert able(but you cover your mouth).你會在餐桌上剔牙,但手遮著嘴.

40.You twirl your pen around your fingers.你會轉筆.文章來源:中國網站

相關新聞
物價上揚改變美民眾飲食習慣
八成以上美國人認為美國走錯方向
天上掉餡餅 網域名賺來萬桶金
民調:大部分美國人認為應杯葛北京奧運
如果您有新聞線索或資料給大紀元,請進入。
評論