職場英語:你今天早來了

人氣 61
標籤:

Vince: Hey, Zina. You’re here early today.
文斯: 嗨,吉娜,你今天早來了。

Zina: Yeah, I’m going to be making phone calls all day. What a 1) blast.
吉娜: 對啊,我今天要打一整天的電話。真夠好玩的。

Vince: I just wanted to say thanks for putting us on the map so fast. I 2) appreciate it.
文斯: 我只是想謝謝你那麼快就讓我們站上櫃面了。我很感激。

Zina: Save it, Vince. After I put my first million in the bank, I’ll say you’re welcome.
吉娜: 省省吧,文斯。等我在銀行存了第一個一百萬,我會跟你說不客氣的。

Vince: Fair enough. 3) Keep up the good work.
文斯: 很公平。再接再勵。

語言詳解

A: Here are those tools you wanted to borrow.
這些是你想要借的工具。

B: Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.
千恩萬謝。我真的很感激。

【Save it. 你省省吧。】

save是「存,省下」的意思,而Save it.在對話中用做短句,意思是「省省吧。」,告訴對方多說無益。而save it for的句型也很常用,意思是「替……預留」,請看以下的實際例子:

A:I wasn’t drinking, officer; I just didn’t see the red light.
警官,我沒有喝酒;我只是沒看到紅燈。
B:Save it for the judge.
這些話你留著去跟法官說吧。

A:I love this movie! I want to watch it, too.
我好愛這部電影!我也要去看。
B:OK. I’ll save it for tonight when you get home from work.
好。我就把這部電影留到今晚,等你下班回家一起看。

1) blast (n.) 盡興,玩得愉快
2) appreciate (v.) 感激
3) Keep up the good work. 再接再勵

文章來源 : 旺旺英語 //www.wwenglish.com

相關新聞
職場英語 :體驗篇—應聘銷售人員
職場英語 :體驗篇—應聘金融工作
職場英語 :職場社交—歡迎來到資訊王
職場英語:此話怎講?
如果您有新聞線索或資料給大紀元,請進入。
評論