General Responses 一般應對
I hope so.我希望是這樣。
I believe so.我相信是這樣。
I suppose so.我想是這樣。
I think so.我想是這樣。
If you like.如果您喜歡。
Perhaps(not) so.也許(不)這樣。
I expect so.我料想是這樣。
I guess it is.我猜是這樣。
Very likely.很可能。
It’s quite probable.完全有可能。
So I’ve heard. 我聽說是這樣。
He’s probably here.他可能在這兒。
It’s unlikely he’s here. 看樣子他不象在這兒。
Perhaps he isn’t here.也許他不在這兒。
I can’t believe it.我不相信。
He might not be here.他可能不在這兒。
I’m afraid you are mistaken.我想您錯了。
It can’t be true.這不可能是真的。
I’m afraid it’s a misunderstanding. 我想這是個誤會。
Congratulations and Good Wishes 祝賀和回答
Congratulations! 祝賀
Please accept my congratulations on your promotion.請接受我對您提升的祝賀。
I hear that you have won. Congratulations.聽說你們贏了,祝賀你們。
Let me congratulate you on your success. 祝賀您的成功。
—-Thank you. 謝謝。
Festival Greetings and Replies 節日祝願和回答
Happy New Year!—-Happy New Year to you,too. 新年快樂!
Merry Christmas! 聖誕快樂!
Best wishes!—-The same to you. 致以最良好的祝願。
Birthday Greetings and Reply 生日祝願和回答
Happy birthday! 祝賀您生日快樂!
Many happy returns of the day.祝您長壽。
注:這也是結婚周年祝賀用語,意爲:敬祝佳節。
——Thank you. 謝謝。
Good wishes 祝願
Good luck to you. 祝您好運
I wish you happiness. 祝你幸福
I wish you the best of health. 祝您健康
Have a good time.祝您快樂
I hope you enjoy the film. 希望您喜歡那個影片
Take care (of yourself).請保重
Sleep well. 祝您睡好
Pleasant dreams! 願您睡得香甜!
I hope you have a pleasant journey home. 祝您歸途一路順風
Parting Expressions 告別用語
Good-bye.—-Good-bye. 再見
Good night.—-Good night.晚安
So long.—-So long. 再見注:比較隨便的告別語。
Bye.—-Bye. 再見注:比較隨便的告別語。
Take care.保重
Keep well.祝您健康
I’ve got to be going now. Good-bye.我得走了,再見。
Come and see me when you have time.有空時請過來。
—-Thanks. I’ll certainly do that. 謝謝了,我一定會的。
Happy landing. 祝您早安 注:是送行者向上飛機的人說的告別語。
Bon voyage! 祝您一路平安 注:是法語
I hope to see you again.希望能再見到您
It’s very nice of you to come and see me off.您來給我送行,真是太客氣了。
See you later. 回頭見 注:常用在平時暫別下次見面沒有約定的時間。
I’ll be seeing you.再見 注:是美國人喜歡使用的告別語
@
(//www.dajiyuan.com)