【大紀元2014年06月02日訊】
1
我是王維林 I am Wang Weilin,
一個沒有刪除就消失的名字 a name vanished not by deletion,
一個沒有告別就終止的性命 a life ended without a word of parting,
一個不再有溫度的存在 and a being no longer felt warm,
一個神秘失蹤的青年 a young man secretly missing,
在那個子彈穿過的早晨
in that bullets whooshing morning.
2
我是王維林 I am Wang Weilin.
隻身面對長驅列陣的坦克 Facing a column of tanks in motion,
我站在世界最長最寬的街心 in the middle of the world’s longest lane,
手中的袋子甩動自由的定律 and swaying the bag following the law of freedom,
雙腳騰挪擋住裝甲的行進 I hopped to block the tanks from advancing,
在那個嗜血的早晨 in that bloodthirsty morning.
3
我是王維林 I am Wang Weilin.
背影勾住了全世界的眼睛 My back took the world’s attention,
對峙攝取了四海五洲的心魂 and the standoff seized all hearts from beating.
鏡頭定格為震撼世界的畫面 The scene turned into a picture shaking the whole universe,
畫面刷新了所有大師的傑作 and the picture became an art redefining the meaning of masterpiece,
在那個萬古不赦的早晨 in that forever cursed morning.
4
我是王維林 I am Wang Weilin.
在漫長殘忍的閹割之後
Despite brutal and endless demonizations,
我是中國尊嚴的守夜人 I remain a night patroller safeguarding people’s dignity.
生命複製萬世不絕的勇氣 Life is replicating everlasting bravery,
隔代傳承往聖先賢的基因 with copies of our ancient saints’ gene,
在那個四九年後唯一的早晨 in that post-49 and once-only morning.
5
我是王維林 I am Wang Weilin.
山海經奠基我的骨骼脈絡 My bones and veins are built upon the classics of the Shanhai Jing,
經史子集塑造我的血氣精魂 and my heroism and soul upon the wisdom of China’s anciency.
履帶可以輕易碾過我的身體 Tanks may run over my body with ease,
但即使一萬次碾壓我依然站立 but nothing can ever prevent me from upstanding,
在那個三千年後的早晨 through 3,000 years, in that morning.
6
我是王維林 I am Wang Weilin.
是大陸總要旭日東升 Nothing can prevent our land from meeting the sunrise,
是人類終將公義和平 and no one can stop the mankind from seeking justice,
即使時代穿上盛世的名牌行頭 even when time is dressed in brand-name heyday costumes,
即使長街生長遺忘的水泥叢林 and roads covered with hypnotic concrete columns,
我作證,在那個硝煙瀰漫的早晨 I testify, in that gunpowder fumed morning.
7
我是王維林 I am Wang Weilin.
代表血泊中倒下的北京 I dare to speak for Beijing that fell in bloodshed,
象徵人類自由精神 and to signify human spirit for liberty.
在長安拆除柏林牆第一快磚石 Standing at Changan, let me chip off the first brick of the Berlin Wall,
從中國結束世界冷戰的命運 and from China, let me blow the first whistle for ending the Cold War,
在那個紅色喪鐘敲響的清晨 in that morning, with red funeral bells ringing.
8
我是王維林 I am Wang Weilin.
當你沐浴冬季大雪飄灑 When you bathe in the winter snow swirling,
當你迎面秋天落葉繽紛 or raise your head to face the autumn leaves falling;
當你仰望舒雲長空漫卷 and when you look up the rolling clouds in the sky,
當你聽見排浪江海翻騰 or hear the roaring of the tides,
那是我,來自那個不朽的早晨。 that is me, coming from that immortal morning.
9
我是王維林 Yes, I am Wang Weilin.
悲情如雪我就在你們中間 In a solemn mood snow-white, I am with you forever,
我也將指揮歡樂頌開啟中國的勃蘭登堡門 conducting the Ode An die Freude to knock open China’s Brandenburger Tor.
不必再找尋我吧,朋友 Friends, please no longer look for me,
我訂購了永遠在場的歷史門票 as I’ve got the pass and entered the theatre of history,
自從那個永不消失的早晨 since that eternal morning.
(轉自互聯網,作者:北明)