当展开一个新主题的说法如下:
o Next, the distribution networks will cover the following topics.
(配销网络将会是接下来的主题。)
o Now, we will be looking at how this relates to profit-making.
(现在让我们看一下这和赚取利润之间的关系。)
单字解析
transition (n) 转变、过渡
There is a successful transition to the new information technology system in this company.
(这家公司转换到新的资讯系统很成功。)
profit-making (ph.) 营利的、有利可图
How does a company turn inventions into profit-making assets?
(一家公司如何将创意发明转为可以营利的资产呢?)
强调重点与结论的说法如下:
o I’d like to end by emphasizing these main points.
= I’d like to end with a summary of the main points.
(我想以强调这些重点做演说结束。)
o That finishes off my presentation.
(以上就是我的演讲内容。)
o Does anyone have any question?
(有人要提问吗?)
o Comments or questions are welcomed.
(欢迎评论或提问。)
o I hope you found the talk informative.
(我希望你们觉得这个演讲对你们有用。)
o Thank you very much for listening.
(非常感谢聆听。)
如果你是听众,听不清楚演讲者的演说内容时,问法如下:
o Excuse me, could you explain how this project is done?
(不好意思,能否请你解释这方案如何完成?)
o Excuse me, could you just go over the statement again?
(不好意思,能否请再解释一次该声明?)
o Would you mind briefly clarifying how to complete this plan?
(能否请你简单阐明如何完成这项计划?)
o Would you please explain this process?
(能否请你解释这个流程?)
o Sorry to interrupt, but I didn’t quite understand when you mentioned the second argument.
(抱歉打扰,我不是很清楚你描述的第二项论点。)
摘自五南文化事业机构出版《商用英文:最佳商务往来沟通艺术》
(//www.dajiyuan.com)