澳洲移民生活:看医生(双语)
【大澳门威尼斯人赌场官网6月21日讯】澳洲的医疗系统分公立和私立两种。公立主要是政府出资的公立医院及一些保健诊所,而私立医院则由私人机构出资,还有不少私人诊所和医疗中心。政府为国人提供国民医疗保建卡服务,持有Medicare card 可在公立医院及所有接受Bulk Billing 的私人诊所(Private clinic)和医疗中心(medical center)享要免费服务,但若病人需要进行手术在公立医院则要轮候床位。人们购买了私人医疗保险可到私家医院就诊,如需手术则不用等床位但每年的医保费用不菲。澳洲看医生先要到普通科医生处就诊,然后根据病情再由普通科医生转介到医院或各专科诊所去。通常病人不直接去医院看病,除非是急诊。急诊可打000紧急电话招救护车。
电话预约看医生
A:Good morning, Dr. Lee’s surgery. May I help you?
A:早上好,李医生诊所。能帮你什么忙?
B:Good morning, I would like to make an appointment to see Dr. Lee.
B:早上好,我想做一个预约让李医生看病。
A:Can I have your name p. Please?
A:请问你叫什么名子?
B:My name is Ming Chen.
B:我叫陈明。
A:Your phone number, please.
A:请问你的电话号码是多少?
B:It is 98756332.
B:98759662。
A:Ok, let me check which day is available. There is a vacancy at 2.30pm on this Friday, is it right that OK for you?
A:那好,让我看一下哪天合适。有一个空缺是在这个周五下午2点30分,你认为合适吗?
B:Yes, that is fine. I will come on this Friday afternoon.
B:噢,挺好的。我这个星期五下午来。
A:Thank you, Mr. Chen, see you on Friday.
A:谢谢你,陈先生。星期五见。
B:Thank you very much.
B:非常谢谢。
在诊所前台
A:May I help you?
A:能帮你什么忙?
B:Can I see Dr. Lee, please?
B:我想看李医生?
A:Have you been here before?
A:以前来这看过医生吗?
B:No, this is my first time.
B:没有,这是我第一次来这里。
A:I need to prepare a file for your doctor. Can I have your Medicare card, please?
A:我需要登记你的个人资料给医生。请把你的国民保健卡给我。
B:Yes, Here is my Medicare card.
B:好的。这是我的国民保健卡。
A:Can you fill out this form, please?
A:请你把这张表填了。
B:No problem.
B:没问题。
A:Here is your Medicare card. Pand please take the a seat.
A:还你的国民保健卡,请坐那等候。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢你。
看医生
A:Sit down please, Mr. Chen. What is the matter with you?
A :请坐,陈先生。你哪里不舒服?
B:I don’t feel very well. I have a headache and feel cold.
B:我感觉非常不好。我头痛和发冷。
A:Let me have a look. You have got a cold but it isn’t serious. Just take some medicine and have a good rest. You’ll be all right.
A:让我检查一下。你感冒了但不是很严重。吃点药和多休息就会好的。
B:Thank you very much.
B:非常谢谢。
(//www.dajiyuan.com)