纽约地铁车箱里,很感性的一幅招生广告。 |
“I’m going to be just like you mom.”
妈妈,我要像您一样!
“No baby, you’re going to be better.”
不,孩子,你要(比我)更好。
At Interboro, we understand there are many reasons why some students may not complete their high school studies.
在英特波罗学校,我们了解到有许多原因,为什么某些学生不能完成他们的高中学业。
Call our admissions associates today to discuss how you can earn your GED* while studing full-time for your associates degrees.
今天就打电话给我们的入学同仁,讨论一下你如何能全职读书以获得工作文凭,又可以赚取你的GED*(来电才知道缩写的意义)。
A career can change your life. Call Interboro today!
一项职业生涯可以改变你的人生。今天就打电话到英特波罗。
纽约地铁车箱里,一张成功地运用文字,引导人们产生视觉化的招生广告。 |
When I close my eyes, I see paradise.
当我闭起眼睛时,我看到天堂。
A sun drenched vista, a warmed sea breeze ushering me along a sandy shore.
阳光浸润着远景,暖和的海边微风引领我沿着沙滩(漫步)。
这是文学式的写景,描述阳光渗落在海天一色的白云上。
vista的意思是A mental view of a series of remembered or anticipated events.在内心展望景之意。
drenched是drench的过去分词当描述性形容词,To drench means to wet thoroughly; soak. 意思是浸透、湿透之意。
To usher means to escort or accompany. 伴随、引领。
I choose to feel the sand beneath my feet, to watch the sun set and know when it rises I have a plan.
我选择去感觉在我脚下的沙子,看日落,并且知道当它升起时,我有个计划。
I want 2006 to be the year I look at life as an opportunity not an obstacle.
我想要2006年是这样的一年:我看人生是机会,而不是障碍。
This year, I’m going to start my journey toward a career.
今年,我将要开始我朝向职业生涯的旅程。
And when I get there, I will see paradise with my eyes open.
并且当我达到时,我将是睁着眼睛地看到天堂。
Your New Year’s Resolution can change your life. Call Interboro today!
你新年的决定,可能改变你的人生。今天就打电话到英特波罗!
* * * *
这是一段很“迷人”的广告文字,透过短短几句视觉化的文字描述,让纽约地铁车箱里的乘客,脑海里浮现着阳光、海风、沙滩的度假美景。也许现在是“闭着眼”在想像海边的天堂,但透过在英特波罗学校的训练,未来将会“睁着眼睛”看到天堂梦想的实践。所谓“有梦最美,筑梦踏实”!
多棒、多成功的一段广告文字,从事行销的读者们真可以好好学学!@*
<--ads-->
(//www.dajiyuan.com)