General Responses 一般应对
I hope so.我希望是这样。
I believe so.我相信是这样。
I suppose so.我想是这样。
I think so.我想是这样。
If you like.如果您喜欢。
Perhaps(not) so.也许(不)这样。
I expect so.我料想是这样。
I guess it is.我猜是这样。
Very likely.很可能。
It’s quite probable.完全有可能。
So I’ve heard. 我听说是这样。
He’s probably here.他可能在这儿。
It’s unlikely he’s here. 看样子他不象在这儿。
Perhaps he isn’t here.也许他不在这儿。
I can’t believe it.我不相信。
He might not be here.他可能不在这儿。
I’m afraid you are mistaken.我想您错了。
It can’t be true.这不可能是真的。
I’m afraid it’s a misunderstanding. 我想这是个误会。
Congratulations and Good Wishes 祝贺和回答
Congratulations! 祝贺
Please accept my congratulations on your promotion.请接受我对您提升的祝贺。
I hear that you have won. Congratulations.听说你们赢了,祝贺你们。
Let me congratulate you on your success. 祝贺您的成功。
—-Thank you. 谢谢。
Festival Greetings and Replies 节日祝愿和回答
Happy New Year!—-Happy New Year to you,too. 新年快乐!
Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
Best wishes!—-The same to you. 致以最良好的祝愿。
Birthday Greetings and Reply 生日祝愿和回答
Happy birthday! 祝贺您生日快乐!
Many happy returns of the day.祝您长寿。
注:这也是结婚周年祝贺用语,意为:敬祝佳节。
——Thank you. 谢谢。
Good wishes 祝愿
Good luck to you. 祝您好运
I wish you happiness. 祝你幸福
I wish you the best of health. 祝您健康
Have a good time.祝您快乐
I hope you enjoy the film. 希望您喜欢那个影片
Take care (of yourself).请保重
Sleep well. 祝您睡好
Pleasant dreams! 愿您睡得香甜!
I hope you have a pleasant journey home. 祝您归途一路顺风
Parting Expressions 告别用语
Good-bye.—-Good-bye. 再见
Good night.—-Good night.晚安
So long.—-So long. 再见注:比较随便的告别语。
Bye.—-Bye. 再见注:比较随便的告别语。
Take care.保重
Keep well.祝您健康
I’ve got to be going now. Good-bye.我得走了,再见。
Come and see me when you have time.有空时请过来。
—-Thanks. I’ll certainly do that. 谢谢了,我一定会的。
Happy landing. 祝您早安 注:是送行者向上飞机的人说的告别语。
Bon voyage! 祝您一路平安 注:是法语
I hope to see you again.希望能再见到您
It’s very nice of you to come and see me off.您来给我送行,真是太客气了。
See you later. 回头见 注:常用在平时暂别下次见面没有约定的时间。
I’ll be seeing you.再见 注:是美国人喜欢使用的告别语
@
(//www.dajiyuan.com)