爱的传说
The Legend of LOVE
听说 在那遥远的地方
In the far-off place, it is said,
生长着一种永不凋谢底花
Lives a never-withering flower
名LOVE
Named LOVE.
可是 不知为何几经四处奔波
Not knowing why, always, here and there,
竟 遍寻不着它的下落
had I failed to find its location,
直至一天偶然奇遇
Until one day I had a wonderful encounter,
在于一个大雨过后的平原上
In the meadow on which the shower had just poured its rain,
望见了长弓于东边山岚云间的两道彩虹
Beholding twin rainbows arching over eastern misty hills,
疑就刹那间 仿佛隐约听到
Hearing, obscurely and unexpectedly,
源自空中传来之音声回响
The sound resonating and whirling among the air,
恰正犹似一连串旋律美妙音符
As if it were a series of marvelous melody.
当即让是颗驿驿难安的心
My unsettled heart was then
霎时 平复了下来
Immediately tranquilized
暨而继续聆听
When I was continuously engrossed in its intoxication,
宛如置身于另一度空间
As though mystically exposed to another dimension
疑渐有飘渺朦胧之感
While gradually embraced by a sense of lightness and veiling.
辗转 就在这时候
Twirling and circling, at such a moment,
一股不知名的暖流周行全身
A warm current, from nowhere, circulated through my body
引使了莫名感动
And rendered an indescribable feeling that touched my heart.
心里的那扇门窗倏地敞启而开
And rendered an indescribable feeling that touched my heart.
让我看见了朵花儿正盛开 多美
Opened into a vision of a blooming flower. How graceful!
恍然这方才明白
It dawned on me that LOVE
原来LOVE 它一直在我心中
Was but the constant existence in my mind.
@