澳门威尼斯人赌场官网

移民指南

澳洲移民生活:申請社會福利(雙語)

【大紀元7月23日訊】澳洲是一個福利國家,社會福利種類繁多,大致上分為如下幾大類:老人和殘疾人福利,如:age pension(須在澳洲住夠10年的老人才具備申請資格), disability support pension等;家庭類的福利,如:widow allowance, family tax benefit, parenting payment等;失業救濟福利,如:Newstart allowance, youth allowance. 還有特別專案福利,如:special benefit, sickness allowance, Austudy payment等等。申請人需到政府福利部門Centrelink 申請,亦需符合每項福利的申請條件及通過財產收入測試。

英文對話

在福利部前臺

A:May I help you?

您需要什麼幫助?

B:I would like to apply a Newstart allowance.

我想申請找工作的津貼。

A:Have you registered with Centrelink?

你在這裏登記過嗎?

B:No, I haven』t.

沒有。

A:You have to register with Centrelink first.

那你得先在Centerlink 登記。

B:It is fine. Let me do the registration now.

好的。我現在登記。

A:Please fill the registration form and sign it at the bottom.

請填這份登記表,在底下簽字。

B:I finished. Here you are.

我填完了。給你。

A:Thank you. I will make appointment of interview for you. Do you need any interpreter?

謝謝你。我要給你預約一個面試。你需要傳譯服務嗎?

B:Yes, please. I need a Chinese interpreter.

是的。我需要一位會中國話傳譯員。

A:Do you need Mandarin speaker or Cantonese one?

要國語的,還是要廣東話的?

B:Mandarin , please.

請找說國語的。

A:Your interview is next Monday morning at 9 o』clock, and please brings all your documentation.

你的面試定在下星期一早上9點,請帶齊有關材料。

B:Thank you very much.

謝謝你。

(//www.dajiyuan.com)