澳门威尼斯人赌场官网

移民指南

澳洲移民生活:醫療保險和申請醫療卡(雙語)

【大紀元5月14日訊】澳洲公費和私人醫療保險體系較為完善。每一位來澳定居的合法移民都可以申請政府的公費醫療卡。持卡人可以享受醫療福利,去診所或醫院就診時免付診費,以及可在公立醫院就醫和住院免費,藥費則需自付。但對享有政府養老金的老人及持有福利部發出的醫療優惠卡低收入家庭,可亨受購買低價藥物。

私人醫療保險在澳洲也很發達。澳洲政府鼓勵人們加入私人醫療保險以減輕政府日益沉重的醫療負擔。政府規定凡是在30歲生日以後加入私人醫療保險的人士,每延遲一年加入需額外支付2%的本金。對於年收入在六萬澳元以上的單身人士,及對年收入在十萬澳元以上的家庭,如果未入私人醫療保險政府則會從稅務中多課稅。

澳洲的藥費很貴,有私人醫療保險的人士可從保險中得到部份藥費的回扣,以及有權選擇想要的醫生看病及不用輪候床位做手術。

英文對話

  A: Hi, How are you?

  嗨,你好嗎?

  B: Good, thank you.

  我很好,謝謝。

  A: I arrived in Australia a week ago and would like to apply for a Medicare card.

  我一週前剛到澳洲,我想申請國民醫療卡。

  B: Do you have permanent residency?

  請問你是永久居民嗎?

  A: Yes, here is my passport.

  我是,請看我的護照。

  B: Would you please fill in this form? You need to provide your age, date of birth, telephone number, etc.

  請你填一下這個表,你的年齡、出生日期、聯繫電話等。

  A: Ok, here you are. .

  好吧,寫好了。

  B: Let me have a look. Everything seems fine to me. We will send you the Medicare card shortly. For now, here is your receipt with your Medicare card number., which you can use in the meantime..

  讓我看一下,沒什麼問題。很快就會把卡寄給你的。現在我先給你一個收據可以做為臨時卡代用。

  A: Thank you very much.

  謝謝你。

  B: By the way, apart from Medicare, you may also want to apply for private health insurance. You can get more information from any private health insurer.

  另外,除了國民醫療之外,你也許會考慮加入私人保險。你可以去看一下這些公司的小冊子。

  A: Thank you for the information, see you later.

  謝謝你告訴我這些,再見。